Unethical Behavior?

“Hero sampai bila?” is one of my favourite questions to my wife... Regarding what? Well, most of the time i was referring to my kind, MAN... Generally perangai manusia terutama sekali dalam masyarakat kita. Just nak barkongsi pengalaman. First of all, I was lucky coz my line of work memberi peluang bertemu dengan pelbagai jenis manusia. Boleh belajar & ambil pengajaran dari ragam manusia. Most of them are men, muslim & non-muslim from PBT, GLC or private sector. Often they are persons with power & kedudukan in their line of work. Not all of them are spoiled brats, some of them are. I’m not gonna say anything about the non-muslims, what I really hate are the muslims ones (coz I’m muslim). Memalukan!! Minum arak, ambil duit, layan pelacur, simpan perempuan, gf berderet2, huha sana sini macam dunia takkan habis. Lebih jelek most of them already married & with kids. Sometimes terpaksa reka alasan bila ada request bukan2, most of the time I’m saved coz of my wife. My favourite lines “I takut asid”, “my wife sembunyikan my passport” or “if my wife bau liquor je I’ll be sleeping outside the house”hahaha… Yeah, they said I takut bini blablablabla… Whatever, I don’t care, as long as I can give them reason not to be there & getting involve… the only good thing about my work is I can choose where I want to stand, to follow or not to follow, to give or not to give… Muda, tua, semuanya sama. Memang lagaknya macam Hero, tapi sampai bila? What goes around come around… I believe in that. They’ve taught me something valuable, what men are capable of… so if you are a woman, just be very careful, muka baik tak semestinya baik. Sometimes my wife luahkan perasaan tension tentang student2 bermasalah, membuatkan i terfikir, sedangkan ini waktu belajar-dimana semuanya (duit etc.) still dikawal parents, what happen when they enter the REAL WORLD? When they are leaders? Where they akan digoda dengan pelbagai kenikmatan (lebih2 lagi yg percuma)? Are they gonna be anything like UNETHICAL persons I knew? Really scared me, coz my kids yg akan hidup dalam masyarakat ini kelak…

P/S; Mi, I knew u checked my mobile every now & then… that’s good!! I Love U too… :P LOL
Unethical Behavior? Reviewed by Hermit on May 25, 2010 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. wakaka mana ada check ma..sy kekadang guna phone awak sebab sy punya hp prepaid ahaks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ayu
    Cek jangan tak cek. Muakakakka. Cukup bulan amek pay-check.

    @MyBro
    Ko takut asid je ke? Aku takut gunting dan benda2 tajam. Asid tu no 2. Muakakakaka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mummy,
    yelah tu... i know u dua bulan meh? hehehe

    @BestBro,
    wahahaha... banyaklah ngko

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring...

All Rights Reserved by Enchanted Life Begins © 2019-2020
Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.