Attn to ALL my students

For COMP 2 students: Next week (first week after 1 week break) as I promised..I might give your first quiz. Tentatively in your first class. Don't forget your TEST 1 will be on Saturday (20th December 2008; 9am-10am) venue AMF. We might have replacements class for all groups. I'm going to discuss this in our first day after break.

For IL students, next week is the last week that you need to upload all assignments that I gave to you.. "0"=ZERO mark as penalty if you did n0t submit anything on time.

OK...Be HAppy Don't Worry..Be GOOD...

>>GRATIASzzz,, chaiyok22
Attn to ALL my students Reviewed by AyuArjuna BiGoshh on December 10, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sharing is caring...

All Rights Reserved by Enchanted Life Begins © 2019-2020
Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.