A farewell cake aka Pre-besday cake..alahai

this is among the best cake that I ever eaten in my life...the cake is not so chocolaty (tak muak)...n the taste is just nice....there's chocolate cream as topping on the top and between half layer...
So this cake is not only as a gift for my coming birthday (pre-celebration ahaks) but it's also as a token for me since next month I will start my duty at Mahallah Aisyah...sayonara Mahallah Zainab....(all the sweet memories still fresh in my mind)..

ok...then...tata...(lapaqnye)
A farewell cake aka Pre-besday cake..alahai Reviewed by AyuArjuna BiGoshh on March 01, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. siap nampak 'cap' jari anaqi atas topping kek... ayoyo...

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring...

All Rights Reserved by Enchanted Life Begins © 2019-2020
Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.